Skip to main content

SILENCE - does no one Justice!





I posted this September 25, 2016 on social media. I have added some things; but it still holds weight and value! God put this on my heart to repost, and almost 4 years later many are seeing what Dr. King meant in the 60’s! I am speaking of those who call themselves Christians and Pastors who are silent and have been for centuries! Jesus says in John 15:17-18 AMPC:


17 This is what I command you: that you love one another.
18 If the world hates you, know that it hated Me before it hated you.

Jesus also said:

John 15:10-16 AMPC

If you keep My commandments [if you continue to obey My instructions], you will abide in My love and live on in it, just as I have obeyed My Father's commandments and live on in His love.
I have told you these things, that My joy and delight may be in you, and that your joy and gladness may be of full measure and complete and overflowing.
This is My commandment: that you love one another [just] as I have loved you.
No one has greater love [no one has shown stronger affection] than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends.
You are My friends if you keep on doing the things which I command you to do.
I do not call you servants (slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.] 
You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you.
The Bible says we will know them by the fruit they produce. You do not have to have a large bank account to reach out to people, open your doors, get out in the community and serve, all you have to have is a "will to want to" and God will do the rest! As in Revelation 2 verses 1-7. The most powerful verse to me is 4, it reads, "But I have this [one charge to make] against you: that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first love].

This is 1-7 of the assembly church in Ephesus:
1 TO THE angel (messenger) of the assembly (church) in Ephesus write: These are the words of Him Who holds the seven stars [which are the messengers of the seven churches] in His right hand, Who goes about among the seven golden lampstands [which are the seven churches]:
2 I know your industry and activities, laborious toil and trouble, and your patient endurance, and how you cannot tolerate wicked [men] and have tested and critically appraised those who call [themselves] apostles (special messengers of Christ) and yet are not, and have found them to be impostors and liars.
3 I know you are enduring patiently and are bearing up for My name's sake, and you have not fainted or become exhausted or grown weary.
4 But I have this [one charge to make] against you: that you have left (abandoned) the love that you had at first [you have deserted Me, your first love].
5 Remember then from what heights you have fallen. Repent (change the inner man to meet God's will) and do the works you did previously [when first you knew the Lord], or else I will visit you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you change your mind and repent.
6 Yet you have this [in your favor and to your credit]: you hate the works of the Nicolaitans [what they are doing as corrupters of the people], which I Myself also detest.
7 He who is able to hear, let him listen to and give heed to what the Spirit says to the assemblies (churches). To him who overcomes (is victorious), I will grant to eat [of the fruit] of the tree of life, which is in the paradise of God. [Gen. 2:9; 3:24.]

This all I have to say:

Will you protect me when I am being beat down, will you defend me when I know I am lied on, will the justice system give me a fair trial even when the facts prove my innocence? Walk a mile in the shoes of the oppressed before you make a dishonest judgment! Scripture says, "It is never glad about injustice, but rejoices whenever truth wins out"! (I Corinthians 13:6 TLB)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Appetizer # 2 -Mental Attitude ~ a state of feeling or mind about a person or situation WOW! I know that I have had some bad attitudes in situations that were not necessary to even entertain. I can recall one of my many times I developed an attitude before I allowed myself a good attitude about going to a community dance in my hometown. I just knew it was going to be boring and the people that were going to be there, I had nothing in common with (or I thought),  many of them there were not my age; and I did not have anything nice to wear, I needed to make sure my children were sleep first, and on and on and on - -  "Geez" I kept coming up with excuse, after excuse, after excuse!! My negative attitude about going to this dance could have kept me - - -- well, what many of us pass up - - - it's called "living"; IF, I would not have regrouped and decided to go anyway.  I found a babysitter, obviously found something to wear with a pair of my many fabulous sho...

Appetizer # 6 - Dreams

Appetizer #6 Dreams - Images in the mind For years, I would have the same dream of entering a beautiful mansion and I could remember being awestruck of how beautiful it was. I would marvel at the quality of its craftsmanship.  I would slowly walk down the beautiful marble staircase into the basement.  Once I got to the bottom of the stairs, there was this black door that had a little window on it. Imagine going into a dungeon and the only way anyone could see out was through this peep hole and vice versa.  When I went to open the door, an evil spirit would come near me and I would wake up immediately! As I mentioned this dream went on for years, until I realized that it was the devil. As soon as I confronted him that he will no longer allow me to live in fear of God's blessings and that he had no power over me either, the dream stopped immediately. I know that my ways are not God's ways and my thoughts are not God's thoughts, but to live a life filled with God's ...

Biblical Conviction Series Part 4 of 4

In the final Biblical Conviction Series, I had in my mind who and what to present; however, God led me to read the book of Joshua. After reading just a few chapters, it is evident that Joshua is truly a man of biblical conviction. In the book of Joshua as you read Joshua Chapter 1, you will find in Chapter 1:6 “ Be strong (confident) and of good courage”, Chapter 1:7 “Only you be strong and very courageous”, Chapter1:9 “Have not I commanded you? Be strong, vigorous, and very courageous”, and Chapter 1:18 “Only be strong, vigorous, and of good courage”.  Now I’m sure you are wondering why God reminded Joshua four times in Chapter 1 to be strong, confident and of good courage; I did also, until God revealed to me why He continued to remind Joshua of obtaining and maintaining these characteristics.  “Only be strong and very courageous, that you may do according to all the law which Moses My servant commanded you. Turn not from it to the right hand or to t...