Skip to main content

Feast or Famine!

So many people do not understand that struggles in your lives are not there to beat up on you, instill fear, or bring about hopelessness! Struggles happen that can either bring you closer to God or turn your hearts away from God!

I do not own the rights to this photo!

When you are burdened down with decisions, financial setbacks, a wayward child, or sickness, don't look to God and ask why? God is not the one who brings about any harm, destruction or sickness, He is the one who heals, delivers, and upholds! Remember this verse and always understand that Satan is real:
(The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they 
may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it [overflows]). 
(John 10:10 AMP)

Then why are these things happening to me; you say? Again, it's so that you will call upon the Lord to deliver you from the storm, and to build upon His goodness and mercy to allow God to be a friend, instead of a “as needed basis”! If you are not willing to Trust in Jesus, then your problems will continue to reoccur over and over again! Just like the Israelites in the wilderness. They complained (which is sin) even after God had showed them miracle after miracle; and still they did evil in the sight of God. Whereas, those whose hearts had turned from God, did not get to the promised land. The evil they did unto God, came upon them! 

When you eat food like this in excess, it leads to poor health and sickness; which triggers doctor bills, medication and  struggles   

Picture Courtesy of Promote Women Within
                                                                                

If you are not tired of it, then continue as you are; however, for those who are, then receive Jesus right now as your Lord and Savior and begin a life of freedom from sickness, lack, unemployment, division and separation in the home, that are warring against you to keep you from Trusting in Him! God did not create any of us to fail, but everything He created, He created for success!

Say it out loud: 
Father in my heart, I am troubled and perplexed; however, I know there has to be a better life than the one I am living! I want to be whole and free from doubt and worry. Cleanse me of the load I am trying to carry alone! Jesus I receive you now as my Lord and Savior, who died on the cross for my sins! I believe you are the son of God and died to give me salvation (the deliverance from eternal death) on the cross! I know the journey will come with obstacles; however, I am ready to receive the benefits of my rightful inheritance you gave to me thousands of years ago! Thank you Jesus for your eternal love, goodness and mercy for my life, that you alone saved! Amen!


Upon receiving Jesus, you will feel better! Now is the time to equip yourself with God's armor (Ephesians 6:11-17) so that you will be able to stand against the tricks and treachery of Satan ~ and establishing a relationship with Him! 

For it is by free grace (God’s unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from 
judgment and made partakers of Christ’s salvation) through [your] faith. And this 
[salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own 
striving], but it is the gift of God;
Not because of works [not the fulfillment of the Law’s demands], lest any man 
should boast. [It is not the result of what anyone can possibly do, so no one can 
pride himself in it or take glory to himself.] (Ephesians 2:8-9 AMP)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illusion?

When my son was going into the eighth grade, the school invited those who wanted to attend, to an open house. They served desserts and punch while the parents and students mingled with each other and the teachers. I was in the lobby talking with other parents that came by, when my son came up to me with two of his friends following him, and said, “Mom what would you do if I got a tattoo when I get older”? I didn’t even ponder the thought, nor did I become agitated at the question. My question to him was, “What do you want to do in life? Do you want to be a doctor, a lawyer ~ what professional would you like to become”?  He responded, “I don’t know yet. I haven’t thought about it”.  I asked him, “If you went to a doctor and he had several tattoos on his body, would you go to that doctor”? His response was "no", as if to say, "I never thought about it that way"! I responded, “Don’t do anything in life you can’t undo”. He asked in bewilderment, “What do

Abiding in the Vine!

I am the vine you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing (John 15:5 NIV).   I do not own the rights to this photo  In the natural you are not able to change anyone who has an addiction. The worst thing we can do is to constantly talk about it to others. Satan I do not own the rights to this photo  has a stronghold on their thinking. Give it to God and let Him, in His power, restore your loved ones; and do not talk about it again. Once you pray, you are saying, God I am giving you permission to take care of my loved one~ and you are putting your Trust in God to do what only He can do anyway!  So get on your knees and pray and do not speak of what your loved one is going through anymore, but speak of what God is doing in their lives and how He is changing them from Glory to Glory!   And Don’t forget to “Thank Him”! In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots.

Sucker Punched!

In our world today we are separated and divided by Black and White. We all have our own stereotype of what it is to be African-American and what it is to be Caucasian. Society has portrayed being African American as a race afllicted with poverty, anger, deceit and ignorance. Whether the accusations are true or false, the news media focuses on people of African descent to keep the weak in mind and spirit believing its true – including African Americans! I do not own the rights to this photo  The past is not uncovered to keep you in bondage; but to keep you humble and rely on Jesus! If you read your bible faithfully, you have read the story of God telling Abram that his people will be slaves in Egypt for over 400 years. (Genesis 15:13) After their captivity, they were let go to possess the land promised to them. Although the journey to the Promised Land was eleven days, it took them forty years to arrive. (Deuteronomy 1:1-11) Why? There vision and God's vision did not coincide