Skip to main content

The Journey gets better!

I pray many of you understand the concept of “Menu for Success”. Here is a review of the appetizers to refresh and stimulate your mind to:



·         Be Ambitious to read the bible

·         Have a good Mental Attitude towards others who are struggling

·         Knowledge of who you are and whose you are

·         Discipline yourself to receive spiritual food daily

·         Obtain Aspiration to work towards in your spiritual growth

·         Dream big

·         Have Objectives in mind

·         Establish Self-Respect

·         Become Confident to step out and find out what God wants you to do

·         Show Dedication to your family and your church home

·         Shed negative baggage (hate, lust, jealousy) with Sincerity

·         Understand your Self-Esteem will increase as you give your time and money to others

·         Amaze strangers how your Good Appearance shows on the inside as well as the outside





It’s been fabulous to present a small taste of “goodness” and it gets better as we go! I am now ready to introduce the “sandwiches” of “Menu for Success” ~ I hope you’re hungry!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Illusion?

When my son was going into the eighth grade, the school invited those who wanted to attend, to an open house. They served desserts and punch while the parents and students mingled with each other and the teachers. I was in the lobby talking with other parents that came by, when my son came up to me with two of his friends following him, and said, “Mom what would you do if I got a tattoo when I get older”? I didn’t even ponder the thought, nor did I become agitated at the question. My question to him was, “What do you want to do in life? Do you want to be a doctor, a lawyer ~ what professional would you like to become”?  He responded, “I don’t know yet. I haven’t thought about it”.  I asked him, “If you went to a doctor and he had several tattoos on his body, would you go to that doctor”? His response was "no", as if to say, "I never thought about it that way"! I responded, “Don’t do anything in life you can’t undo”. He asked in bewilderment, “What do

Do You REALLY Know?

I was in JC Penney a few years ago just browsing and this woman passed me calling a little girl who was in the shoe section to come on, she was ready to leave. The little girl quickly grabbed a specific pair of shoes and walked over to her, pleading for the shoes. Well being social, I commented they were very cute shoes and would look good on her. The Grandmother proceeded with, “She has more than enough shoes at home and although they are cute, we are not buying them”. The little girl begged for a short while and realized she was not going to win this battle, so the shoes went back to the shoe department. As the little girl was leaving, her Grandmother began telling me how she provides for the child quite often and her daughter (the child's Mother) do not have a good relationship. She badly berated her daughter to the point I said in my mind, “God should I pray for this woman”; because from listening to her story, I felt the relationship could not continue is this manner, an

Abiding in the Vine!

I am the vine you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing (John 15:5 NIV).   I do not own the rights to this photo  In the natural you are not able to change anyone who has an addiction. The worst thing we can do is to constantly talk about it to others. Satan I do not own the rights to this photo  has a stronghold on their thinking. Give it to God and let Him, in His power, restore your loved ones; and do not talk about it again. Once you pray, you are saying, God I am giving you permission to take care of my loved one~ and you are putting your Trust in God to do what only He can do anyway!  So get on your knees and pray and do not speak of what your loved one is going through anymore, but speak of what God is doing in their lives and how He is changing them from Glory to Glory!   And Don’t forget to “Thank Him”! In the morning, as they went along, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots.